- OUR SERVICES
- PATIENT ASSISSTANCE
- ABOUT US
- CONTACT US
- CALL FOR APPOINTMENT
Welcome! We are looking forward to meeting you in person and assisting you with your health care needs. The information provided below will assist us in smoothly and competently moving through your intake experience. For updates on natural medical tips, inside information about AVWC, recipes and diet advice, please consider signing up for our newsletter.
Due to HIPAA regulations, if you have any questions or concerns, please call us rather than texting, emailing or using social media platforms like Facebook. We can address your issues more quickly and directly by phone. Our phone number is 509-886-9355.
Required New Patient Forms
Below are the intake forms for new patients. Please note that the forms for Dr. Thomas and the forms for Dr. Piscopo are different. Please find your doctor (either Dr. Thomas OR Dr. Piscopo) and then choose the appropriate link below to access their specific forms. Once you find Dr. Thomas’ or Dr. Piscopo’s packet of forms, please download, print them out, and fill them out before your visit.
It is typically more convenient for you to fill out your new patient forms in the quiet privacy of your own home before coming in for your appointment. If you prefer to fill out the forms at the office, please bring the blank forms with you and arrive 30 minutes before your appointment to give yourself enough time to fill them out.
We suggest arriving for your appointment at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled time. This allows ample time for you to complete the intake process.
If you would prefer to fill out the required forms at our clinic, please arrange to arrive 30 minutes before your appointment time to do this. Your first appointment will typically last 1 ½ hours, since your doctor will be taking a thorough medical history and asking many clarifying questions to truly understand your current health issues.
The following are some friendly tips to help make your first visit to the Alpine Valley Wellness Center a successful one:
- Remember to bring your insurance card, clinical paperwork, and any other necessary billing information with you.
- Please be prepared to make your co-pay during the intake process.
- We accept credit cards (MasterCard®, Visa®, Discover®, etc.) though we prefer cash or check, which helps us keep our costs down.
- Bring a list of your current medications and supplements or the actual medication/supplement bottles with you.
- For new patients, a $75 deposit is necessary to secure an initial visit with our physicians. This will become a credit on your account to offset the cost of co-pays, supplements, lab charges, etc. Sadly, this was put in place due to an increasing number of patients not showing up for their initial appointment, which is a significant financial loss and denies other patients the limited opportunity to secure an appointment. If you do not have a credit card, a deposit of $75 via check or money order can be sent to our office. You will only be charged a $75 fee if you cancel your appointment with less than 24 hours’ notice.
- If you are unable to keep your scheduled appointment, for any reason, please contact our office so that you can avoid a late-cancelation fee. We request a minimum of 48-hour advanced cancellation. We will be glad to reschedule a time that works for you.
Late arrival will typically mean that you will not get to see your doctor for the full allot appointment time. Please contact us if you find yourself running late so we can be of assistance. If you are more than 15 minutes late, particularly for procedural-type treatments such as acupuncture or electrotherapy, the appointment will typically be rescheduled.
Dr. Thomas’ Intake Forms
Below are all the forms necessary for your appointment with Dr. Thomas (If you are seeing Dr. Piscopo, see below) Please click on the appropriate link and download and print out the pdf packet below. It takes about 20-30 minutes to fill out the forms. Please bring them to your appointment.
Dr. Piscopo’s Intake Forms
Below are all the forms necessary for your appointment with Dr. Piscopo. Please click on the link below and download and print out the pdf packet of forms. It takes about 30 minutes to fill those out. You can then bring them to your appointment.
Stay up to date on news and events
We value your privacy. Your e-mail address will not be given/sold to third parties. You can leave the list at any time. Removal instructions are included in each message.