Welcome! We are looking forward to meeting you in person and assisting you with your health care needs. The information provided below will assist us in smoothly and competently moving through your intake experience. For updates on natural medical tips, inside information about AVWC, recipes and diet advice, please consider signing up for our newsletter.
Due to HIPAA regulations, if you have any questions or concerns, please call us rather than texting, emailing or using social media platforms like Facebook. We can address your issues more quickly and directly by phone. Our phone number is 509-886-9355.
Required New Patient Forms
For your convenience, please fill out your new patient forms before coming in for your appointment. If you prefer to fill out the forms at the office, please arrive 30 minutes before your appointment to do so.
Below are the new patient forms for Dr. Thomas and Dr. Piscopo. Please click on the appropriate link below to access the forms, then print them out. Once you have completely filled them out, please bring them to your appointment.
Stay up to date on news and events.
We value your privacy. Your e-mail address will not be given/sold to third parties. You can leave the list at any time. Removal instructions are included in each message.
New Patient – Dr. Piscopo
Below are all the forms necessary for your appointment with Dr. Piscopo. Please download the packet below, fill out those that need to be filled out, and bring them to your appointment. Also note that there are additional forms, depending on the type of therapy you are doing with Dr. Piscopo that you will need to fill out and bring to your appointment, in addition to the main forms.
Preparing for Your First Visit
We suggest arriving for your appointment at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled time. This allows ample time for you to complete the intake process.
If you would prefer to fill out the required forms at our clinic, please arrange to arrive 30 minutes before your appointment time to do this. Your first appointment will typically last 1 ½ hours, since your doctor will be taking a thorough medical history and asking many clarifying questions to truly understand your current health issues.
The following are some friendly tips to help make your first visit to the Alpine Valley Wellness Center a successful one:
- Remember to bring your insurance card and any other necessary insurance billing information with you.
- Please be prepared to make your co-pay during the intake process.
- We accept credit cards (MasterCard®, Visa®, Discover®, etc.) though we prefer cash or check, which helps us keep our costs down.
- Bring a list of your current medications and supplements or the actual medication/supplement bottles with you.
- For new patients, a deposit or credit card number is necessary to secure an initial visit with our physicians. This is due to a significant number of patients not showing up for their initial appointment, which denies other patients the opportunity to secure an appointment. If you do not have a credit card, a deposit of $60 via check or money order can be sent to our office. You will only be charged a $60 fee if you cancel your appointment with less than 24 hours’ notice.
- If you are unable to keep your scheduled appointment, for any reason, please contact our office so that we can accommodate other patients needing an appointment that day. We request a 24-hour advanced cancellation. We will be glad to reschedule a time that works for you.
Late arrival will typically mean that you will not get to see your doctor for the full allot appointment time. Please contact us if you find yourself running late so we can be of assistance. If you are more than 15 minutes late, particularly for procedural-type treatments such as acupuncture or electrotherapy, the appointment will typically be rescheduled.